Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer to join an industry leading provider of remote handling solutions and are supporting the clean-up of some of the world’s most hazardous environments globally. The organisation has expanded rapidly over the past 4 years and is seeking to continue this process delivering its long-term plan which includes developing their technologies and delivering sustained growth in the remote handling and waste management sectors.
Your responsibilities as an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer will include:
– Work between the electrical engineering and technical teams to ensure that designs meet all requirements and best practices for constructability; act as a technical representative to Engineering and vice-versa.
– Maintain & update company procedures for electrical manufacture & assembly.
– Produce project documentation for manufacture, assembly, inspection, testing and commissioning electrical systems.
– Manage the production and close out of design / build related Non-Conformance reports.
– Ensure that all assigned resources work together cohesively to deliver equipment in accordance with the project plans.
– Ensure the quality standards are met for each project build including QC inspection of materials and parts.
– Work with the business Management team to ensure project prioritisations and workflows are appropriately managed.
To be a successful candidate in this role you will need to:
– 5 + years’ experience of electrical design, manufacturing & testing
– Demonstrate appropriate technical competence in several prioritised skill areas.
– Demonstrate working technical and practical judgement in anticipating and solving problems
– Provide support to project teams and other Departments
– Have a working commercial awareness related to projects and suppliers.
– Have an awareness of the importance of timescales vs budget hours and costs and be aware of the implications of project scope additions and variations
The following would be desirable:
– Start to build up general knowledge of the nuclear sector and the key companies and products
– Recognise the importance of developing your own network, initially across the offices
– Support on putting proposals together
– A good awareness of the QMS relating to project design, & build
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, Advanced Engineering, Nuclear Industry, Renewable Energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.